Ok, So I've been a bit preoccupied with getting J Tyler out on his mission and then catching up on everything else. So I'm back on and will back post some things and then try to keep up.
I take my hat off to all of you who post so regularly and with all your fancy widgets etc. I am in awe. I am learning though . . I made a new header and it only took me an hour and a half. Oh well, in time I'll get faster.
I am constantly amazed at how blessed I am and how the Lord is mindful of each one of us in the midst of the constant chaos of life. I don't know what I'd do without Him
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love your blog! So cute!
Your header turned out really cute!
Post a Comment